Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I have conquered the unconquerable!

I HAVE FINISHED! I WON! That thing should have known it really didn't have a chance around me...I don't know why it even bothered to put up a fight! lol!

I've got something else I need to mail off, and our post office is extremely NOT convenient...very far away...so I'll get it mailed off tomorrow or Thursday. (Taking Claire to a thing today, and Ethan has a doctor's appointment tomorrow...so...)

Oh. And I tried to solder a jumpring onto the back of a pendant so I could add some beads dangling down, BUT the solder does not stick to the pendant! WTH?!? It just makes a pretty little silver nugget with a jumpring attatched to it, then falls right off the pendant. Any advice on what would make it stick, anyone???

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Solder only sticks to solder or copper - so you'd have to stick a piece of copper tape onto the back of the pendant, and *then* add the solder.... pain in the nut, I know!
Lolly x

Charlotte said...

Solder only sticks to solder or copper - so you'd have to stick a piece of copper tape onto the back of the pendant, and *then* add the solder.... pain in the nut, I know!
Lolly x