Monday, November 27, 2006

Findings...

Just a little tease here. I haven't had time to get pictures of everything but here are a couple of the vintage and thrifted things I have gotten in the last couple of weeks.

First of all, this vintage chenille I found on Ebay. This was a couple of weeks ago so, I can't remember how much I paid for it, but I do know it wasn't much. It's 5 or 6 big pieces of different chenilles from cutter bedspreads. I love them all, but that blue piece with the flowers will either have to be a pillow or just framed and hung on the wall, because there is no way I'm cutting through that!



Over the weekend, Steven, Ethan and I went to a thrift store near my mom's house. I ended up with several things, but this is the only one I have a picture of so far, probably because it's my favorite!


I LOVE that owl! Not sure what I'm going to do with this, either...dress it up in a new frame and mat and hang it on the wall, or just make a pillow out of it.

I will, hopefully, get some good pictures of the other goodies tomorrow, if the sky clears up. It was all cloudy today, so pictures aren't coming out so great.

No comments: