Friday, March 09, 2007

The Christian Carlos Auction Fund...

Black and white quilted purse...



Inside shot...


Reversed shot...



Is now over...and a lovely, generous person has won my black and white quilted, reversable purse.

Just thought I'd throw a shot in here of it, and of the quilted thank-you card I included in the package.

Quilted Postcard for Auction Winner
Originally uploaded by artsmith_satx.






I actually made 2 of these types of cards yesterday...the other one for Ethan's teacher, who truly deserves a token of appreciation every singe day. But...I forgot to take a picture of it. But trust me...it was very cute! A blue and red cherry fabric mixed with other coordinating prints.





*And I really need to learn Photoshop of whatever to take out the rough edges of a picture/scan.*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, is that cute or what??? Great job and it looks wonderful as your card. You are very talented, my friend.

Kate said...

Gorgeous card! love the ricrac on it.

Lauri said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

i loved that purse, lovely!