Friday, July 27, 2007

Lilly has decided...

That since there isn't much crafting going on here, that the Fung Shui is getting all out of balance and somebody had better do something about it quick!

Here she is doing her research with my "Quilting: The Complete Guide" book.


After checking out some other books and magazines for inspiration, she started gathering up supplies...you can tell she is still searching my shelves to see what else she can get her paws on.



Ran out of time today, and we have to run, but tomorrow I will update what happened with Doll Quilt Swap 2! Those ladies are amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fabrics in the photos are very cool And I want to hear what happened with the doll quilt swap. I'm always amazing at the photos I see on flickr of doll quilts.

Liz Harvatine said...

I also have a cat named Lilly! I don't know why I ever decided to spell it that way but she is definitely a Lilly, not a Lily. Your Lilly is super cute!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL--Lilly is gorgeous!! I love her markings--and such a discerning chooser of perfect quilting fabrics! Love it! I have a couple quilty cats too--and they are flowers also (cool coincidence!) Daisy and Rosey.
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

What a sweet kitty! They do find the most unfortunate places to sleep don't they?