Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Word!

Pneumonia.
Sucks.
Doctor.
Said.
So.
Cough.
Cough.
Cough.
Ribs.
Hurt.
Fifteenth.
Wedding.
Anniversary.
Today.
Cough.
Happy.
Anniversary.
Cough.
Steven.

*HEY! I'm so feverishly delerious I think I just created a new art form...Word Poetry! COOL! Last time I was feverishly delerious, I was in college and had to write a research paper on "Porphyria's Lover" for my English class. Somehow or other, I did it and my Professor thought it was so great she tried-literally begged-me to apply for the Honor's Society and told me that I wouldn't have any trouble getting in because her husband was on that committee or whatever and she would handle it. I, on the other hand, literally busted out laughing and asked her if she had checked out any of my other grades! roflmao! She didn't believe me and actually thought I was genius material...so I just reassured her that she needed to really check me out before she brought my name into this. She must have. I never heard about it again! LOL!

Just goes to show ya, I'm only a genius when I have a fever.

On the crafting and stashbusting front...I did send out my Fall Quilt for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. I also cut out some fabric to make a skirt, then actually got the two skirt sides sewn together. I'll post some pictures and details later...all I can remember is that it is a very easy pattern, supposed to take only "One Hour". I think I'm pretty close to using my hour up, but, I guess if I pulled up what I already have sewn together and tied it around my waist with a rope I would technically have a skirt. Eh, I'll try and finish the waistband though. Oh-and put in a hem. I was also thinking about a little embellishment...an appliqued flower or a teeny ruffle around the bottom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, I hope you feel better soon, sweetie! Take it easy, if you can...find a quiet corner and snuggle down with some hot tea and get well! I hate being sick- never any sympathy from the mr. He never gets sick. I came home from work yesterday and he was BACK IN BED (!) taking a nap- he was tired he said. I thought he must have been dying. I asked when had he ever come home and seen me back in bed and he said never. only if you're sick. I made him get up and have coffee. No Naps for him if I can't have one too! But then, who would make dinner and do the dishes and fold the laundry? hope you think this is hysterically funny with your delusional fever and all! teehee.....