...so I can learn about you! But first, look what I found in TEXAS! I took these pictures last weekend at Lost Maples State Park in Vanderpool, TX. I think it is the only place in TX where the trees actually change colors.
Now, back to the learning part: I got this from Raw Edge Studio, and she sounded very serious so I thought I'd better obey! lol! But I'm gonna say the same thing she did..."If you opened this, fill it out!"
If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1) Favorite object in your room?
MY CHAISE LOUNGE
2)Have you ever been drunk?
3) Do you own guns?
4) What flavor do you add to your coffee?
JUST PLAIN OLD REGULAR CREAM, AND THAT'S IT.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
NO, BUT I GET MAD KNOWING THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE ME WAIT.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
7) Favorite song?
NO WAY I COULD PICK JUST ONE!
8)What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9) Can you do push ups?
YES. JUST DON'T COUNT WHILE I'M DOING THEM.
10) Can you drive a stick?
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
THIS IS HARD...UM, I GUESS MY ENGAGEMENT RING EVEN THOUGH I NEVER WEAR IT BECAUSE I'M AFRAID I'M GOING TO RUIN IT WITH EVERYTHING I PUT MY HANDS IN; A SILVER BAND RING FROM JAMES AVERY AND THE RING I GOT FROM JAMES AVERY AFTER GAYLA DIED...IT'S A BIG MONOGRAM RING WITH AN "S" IN THE MIDDLE FOR OUR LAST NAMES AND A "G" ON ONE SIDE AND AN "L" ON THE OTHER.
12) What is your favorite pizza topping?
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
ONCE, WHEN SOME DRUGGED OUT GIRL IN AUSTIN RAN THROUGH 2, YES TWO, RED LIGHTS AT A MAJOR INTERSECTION, BROADSIDED MY CAR AT FULL SPEED, TOTALED IT, AND BROKE MY BEST FRIEND'S PELVIS IN TWO PLACES AND ALMOST RIPPED HER EAR OFF.
14) would you rather cook or eat out?
I WOULD RATHER EAT AT HOME AFTER STEVEN COOKS.
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
16) What's your middle name?
ANN. I AM A CATHOLIC BORN IN THE SIXTIES. I THINK THE ONLY CHOICES WERE ANN OR ELIZABETH.
17) How many kids do you want?
ALWAYS WANTED 3 AND NOW I GOT 'EM.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
NEW JEANS FOR CLAIRE; NEW BOOTS FOR CLAIRE; NEW SHIRTS FOR CLAIRE. (SEE A TREND HERE? TWO WEEKS AGO, ALL OF HER CLOTHES FIT. YESTERDAY, SHE BARELY, AND I DO MEAN BARELY, GOT HER JEANS ON AND THEN THE METAL BUTTON POPPED OFF AT SCHOOL! AS FOR HER SHOES, THE PAIR WE BOUGHT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO WERE A SIZE 2 1/2, SO THE BOOTS I GOT ARE A SIZE 3...MY THINKING BEING THAT IT'S OK FOR BOOTS TO BE A LITTLE BIG AND MAYBE THEY WILL LAST THROUGH THE ACTUAL WINTER SEASON. SHE PUT THEM ON AND THEY JUST BARELY FIT.
19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly?
DR PEPPER, DR PEPPER, DR PEPPER. OH, AND I RECENTLY ADDED KAHLUA AND CREAM.
20) Do you enjoy your work?
HONESTLY, 2 NIGHTS AGO I WAS CRYING BECAUSE I'M QUITE OVERWHELMED, WORRIED, AT THE END OF MY ROPE AND I NEED A BREAK.
21) Current hate right now?
Studio is never quite right. OH, I HEAR YA SISTA!!!
22) Do your friends love you
SHIT IF I KNOW. I THINK KAREN IN KINGWOOD DOES.
23) How will you celebrate St. Patricks Day?
I DON'T. AND I WILL PUNCH YOU IF YOU PINCH ME.
24) Where would you like to be right now?
BACK IN BED OR ON THE COUCH, WORKING ON SOME HOLIDAY STUFF.
25) Name three people who will complete this?
I HOPE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS WILL, AND IF THEY DON'T HAVE A BLOG THEY BETTER JUST EMAIL IT TO ME!
26) Do you have any weird habits?
WHERE DO I START? UMMM...I EAT/CUT THE CHOCOLATE OFF OF THE CANDY BAR, OR WHATEVER, FIRST SO I CAN ENJOY THE MIDDLE/MAIN PART WITHOUT IT. I ONLY DRINK MILK OUT OF A GLASS-NEVER A PLASTIC CUP. (AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.) I WILL ONLY PUT THREE FOOD ITEMS ON MY PLATE AT A TIME TO ENSURE THE DIFFERENT GROUPS DO NOT MIX. I DO NOT EAT OUTSIDE. LOTS OF 'FOOD ISSUES' IF YOU CAN'T TELL.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
A WHITE T-SHIRT.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
NO-I'M STRICTLY A COTTON PERSON.
29) Can you whistle?
30) What will you be doing in a year from now?
PRAYING THAT ETHAN IS DOING OK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!
31) Would you be a pirate?
I DON'T THINK SO...TOO FEW LUXURIES FOR ME. LIKE INDOOR PLUMBING.
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
33) Favorite season?
34) Favorite day of the week?
ANY DAY AS LONG AS IT IS SUNNY AND NOT RAINING.
35) What is in your pocket(s)?
36) Last person that made you laugh?
37) Best toy as a child?
ANOTHER HARD ONE...THE BEST SINGLE TOY WOULD BE MY DOLL 'SALLY-JANE'. THE BEST VERSITLE "TOY" WOULD BE BOOKS. YOU CAN READ THEM AND BUILD THINGS WITH THEM.
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
PROBABLY MY DISLOCATED KNEE.
39) Do you love where you live
40) Do you get along with your family?
MY FAMILY OF ORIGIN: YES. MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY: MOST OF THE TIME. MY IN-LAWS: HELL NO! MY MIL HAS BEEN A BITCH FOR YEARS BUT I'VE BEEN NICE, TRYING TO KEEP PEACE BUT, WHEN SHE TOLD ME SHE "HATED MY CHILDREN" I DREW THAT LINE IN CEMENT.
41) Who is your loudest friend?
USED TO BE GAYLA. NOW I'M THE LOUDEST ONE.
42) How many dogs do you have?
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
I HIGHLY, VERY SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.
44) How many cats do you own?
45) What are you gonna do this weekend?
EH, I'LL FIGURE IT OUT WHEN I DO IT.
46) Favorite ice cream?
SWEET CREAM WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES
47) What is your favorite thing from mcdonalds?
I NEVER GO THERE ANYMORE. HAVEN'T BEEN IN PROBABLY 7 YEARS.
48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
ANYWHERE CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED.
49) What were you doing at 12 AM this morning?
I THINK I WAS ACTUALLY SLEEPING, SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"GOD, I HOPE CLAIRE'S NEW JEANS FIT!"
And Oh. My. GOD! I cannot believe I haven't blogged since early October! Actually, I can't believe the time has gone by that fast. I have all these posts in my head that I want to do, but can't decide which one to do first, so I guess they just never get done. I guess I can quit debating about the Halloween one! lol! I wanted to do one about Lost Maples-the pictures posted above-so maybe I should do that one next. Unless, of course, you want to hear about all of the laundry I did yesterday, and didn't even make a dent!