Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Vintage Apron and a WIP

With so much going on, I forgot about these two little goodies. The first is a vintage apron I found in Gruene...my new favorite town, if you couldn't tell. lol! There is just so much cute stuff there!




This is one of my WIPs...I always have several going on at once...this little cutie will be a new tote bag. I think the elephant is adorable, and I just love the black floral print sooooooo much! I found it at Jo-Ann's and only got a yard...didn't realize it's potential, I guess. I went back to get more but by then it was all gone. (If anybody sees this, grab it up and I'll buy it from you!) The problem with this tote is, I'm loving it so much, I don't know if I want to keep it for myself or try to sell it.


And, for dinner tonight...Steven's ribs (made with his own special recipe sauce) and baked potatoes. My favorite!

Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments: