Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blackbird said these were art, so, here they are...

Blackbird's Show & Tell this week asked for an "outfit". I posted pictures of my altered shorts over on BlogSmith, because that's where I do that. In her comment, she said they were art, so I thought I would put them over here. I tried to 'copy & paste', but the pictures didn't transfer-just the text. So link on over to BlogSmith to see the details and the back.



The Outfit
Blackbird has asked to see "an outfit" for Show & Tell this week. My submission isn't the whole outfit...it's only a part. The part that counts! My outfit starts out with a pair of altered shorts...it's worn with various t-shirts and shoes, with or without a hat....This is a picture of the front...The next few are details, so you could see it better...
And this is a picture of the back. The shorts are actually an ongoing project-they aren't finished. There are still things I want to add.

posted by LoriLaurieLauri at 5:42 PM 1 comments
Sunday, April 16, 2006

No comments: