Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wow! I got a gig!

The article in the SA Express about SACM has generated lots of interest! And now, I've got a gig talking to a group of 3rd graders at their school for Career Day, talking about a career in the arts. Whoa. How did they get down to me? lol!

We are also taking part in the Arts and Crafts fair for Ladyfest...the weekend of Oct. 20 at Ruta Maya down on the Riverwalk. AND...Stitch! Which is a huge fashion show in Austin, on Nov. 11. I'm very excited about that one! I'm gonna have to sew my ass off though, for the next 6 or 8 weeks.


I'll leave you with a few pictures...

Frist, this is my new label, and I love it! I ordered them from Cruz Labels and I couldn't be happier. I told them what I wanted and emailed them a very crude drawing, showing the font that I wanted 'munkeepod' in, and the green dots, and they did it right up. I have no problem recommending them at all, so, if you are looking for labels or hangtags, look them up!



This is a purse made of of the Alexander Henry 'Skull and Roses' fabric. Skulls are HUGE here in San Antonio, so I've ordered a few other designs of the AH skull "series".



And last but not least, is a picture of a full Baby Set-bib, burp cloth and blanket. This safari fabric is so cute! I even went back to buy more, and it was all gone. The blanket is backed with a sage green chenille, and the burp cloth and bib have the safari print on one side, and quilted zebra print on the other.

No comments: