Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stitching along...

Well, I was going to post pictures of a few things, but since it's taking about 10 minutes per picture, and Claire and I have a lunch date with Steven at Chik-Fil-A and I want to be there in time for lunch and not dinner, I only have time for one. Which is ok, because this is my favorite one.

It's a reversable tote bag. My favorite side is made up of a buttery colored fabric all covered with Sage Green, Dark and Light Pink paisleys, along with tiny little pink roses. The bottom is denim from a 'recycled' pair of jeans.



The inside is a vintage reproduction lavender calico, with a pocket of the paisley fabric along the bottom. I'm not sure I really want this one to sell!



And just a heads up...the 'munkeepod' website is coming along nicely! It will definitely be up and running by Stitch (Nov. 11).
*My life is now divided into timed sections between shows! Before Stitch; After 'Stitch' but before 'Hecho a Mano'; After 'Hecho a Mano'...lol!*

2 comments:

Monica said...

That's a nice bag!

Elise D said...

Thanks greaat post