Monday, January 24, 2011

Perfect Weather

I think it is rare to have weather that is this perfect anytime of the year, but especially in January...about 50 degrees and not a single cloud in the sky, so I definitely wanted to take advantage of it.  We went to the park.  I guess it's been a while since we've all really been to a park.  Suddenly, all of my kids are too big for the equipment!   Ethan completely dwarfed the slides, ladders and bridges!



Claire brought a few things along in her backpack to make sure she would keep busy... 

Her skateboard, my old cycling helmet, her Flip video camera and a roll of Duct Tape.

And this is what Allison brought...
A Vera Bradley purse with several different kinds of nail polish.  I'm not even sure these two girls are related.  



With smiles like this, it's all good!

No comments: