Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Chocolate Snow Ice Cream!

It was a hit!  There was a debate over how to flavor it...hot chocolate mix or chocolate syrup...I lost and chocolate syrup won.  So I mixed chocolate syrup in with the snow and some evaporated milk, then drizzled a little extra syrup on top when I served it.  It was ok, not great.  But, it seems as though we will have a chance to perfect our recipe tomorrow, when it is predicted that we will get a few more inches of snow.  Then we will do it my way.  LOL

2 comments:

stephanie from texas said...

Hi Lauri! Thanks for stopping by today.
You must tell me who your grandparents were...I just may know them. If you like, you can email me.

I am excited to check out the book recommendation. LOVE a new book.

Thanks again. You have a fab blog.

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.