Tuesday, October 03, 2006

SCORE!!!

Here is the BIG score from yesterday's shopping/thrifting trip...2 vintage Vera tablecloths! They were $7 each, which I think is a good deal, considering: 1) it's so much fabric, and 2) I saw one of the same exact ones I bought yesterday, on ebay with a starting bid of $24.99.

This first one is my favorite!




No exact plans for this one yet, but I'm sure it will be used in many projects!



This is another Vera Ventage tablecloth-big bold stripes. And it's screaming, "Big comfy pillow!" to me.





Last but not least, I also got this big, vintage, green floral tablecloth. It's just a tad small for my table, but that's ok because I can and will definitely use it in other projects. And I know I probably should have taken the time to iron it, but I just wanted to hurry and get a shot of it in all it's glory so I could get it posted!



Thank goodness Blogger is cooperating again-I couldn't wait to get these up!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

You're so lucky! I love 'em.

Sally said...

Please don't cut it up! It fits OK, doesn't it?