Friday, January 12, 2007

Aaaack! I never post my favorite first, but I just have to this time! This is the cutest little owl I have ever seen! It's ceramic, I guess, and has 'Mexico' stamped on it. I have NO IDEA how old it is or when it was made but I don't care-I had to have it!

And look! Even the back is beautiful!



I just love this apron! It's vintage and a little farm print that is just too cute!



These are the most beautiful handkerchiefs I have ever seen! They really are just gorgeous! The first one is the "Blue" one, and here is a shot of the whole thing.

And here is a detail shot...


This is the "Pink" hankie. I can't decide which one I like better!

A detail picture of the pink one...


This is a new craft book I found. It looked really great at first, and really, it is a good book. It's just that it's not that helpful to me, personally, because I've done a lot of it/those types of things already. Lots and LOTS of projects-the whole book (and it's a big one) is full of projects!


Really...I need to do less shopping and more crafting! lol!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like the pink hankie

weirdbunny said...

Those hankies are just the best !

Monica said...

I love the owls! They're so cute, and those hankies too!

Gina said...

Woah, woah, and woah, what a droolworthy post! Beautiful stuff! The apron is so sweet and I've never seen an owl like that before.