Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How did I forget this???

I made a skirt for Claire...my first skirt ever. And it only took about 2 phone consultations with mom! lol! But it was so easy...I'm going to make one for Allison out of the same pattern, and also make a matching one for me. Along with tote bags, of course! I don't know if you can tell, but the fabric has little ladybugs on the green vines...it's so cute, I even went back to JoAnn's to buy more, and it was all gone! Oh darn...might have to go check out more JoAnn's! lol!

3 comments:

Zorana said...

This is extra cute!

lindiepindie said...

Aaaawwwww! A matching purse to go with her skirt! That is cute! I'm happy to check out our JoAnns here if you'd like! Just tell me where to look. :o)

Anonymous said...

How adorable and I love the matching little purse.